Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Harris Academy South Norwood has a range of policies and procedures in place that ensure the welfare of all of our students. Several of these policies set out expectations about excellent behaviour. This means everyone feels safe and can learn, this includes excellent learning behaviour and conduct around the Academy and in lessons. We also have high expectations about how students communicate and behave appropriately towards other students and staff.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the welfare of your own son/daughter please contact the their Progress and Welfare Leader
- Year 7 South site: Mr Kai-Leon Robinson; RobinsonK@harrissouthnorwood.org.uk
- Year 8 South site: Ms Natascha Prempeh-Rouillon; Prempeh-RouillonN@harrissouthnorwood.org.uk
- Year 9 South site: Ms Vicci Claydon; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 10 South site: Mr Paul Bassey; email@example.com
- Year 7 South site: Ms Ayesha Alleyne ; AlleyneA@harrissouthnorwood.org.uk
- Year 8 Upper site: Mr Joel Brown; BrownJ@harrissouthnorwood.org.uk
- Year 9 Upper site: Ms Alison Griffith; GriffithA@harrissouthnorwood.org.uk
- Year 10 Upper site: Ms Chara Campbell-Brazier; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 11 Upper site: Mr Justin Williams; email@example.com
- Year 12/13 both sites: Mr Eulan George; firstname.lastname@example.org
Attendance and Welfare Officers
Contact – Dorothy Robinson, Senior Educational Welfare Officer
Telephone: 0208 405 5111
Excellent attendance is the expectation at Harris Academy South Norwood. The expectation is that students attend every day unless they are unwell, in which case parents or carers are expected to contact the Academy before 9am on each morning of absence.
To report an absence at Harris South Norwood south site:
Contact – Student Information Centre, via Ms Sian Hall
Telephone: 0208 405 5138
To report an absence at Harris South Norwood upper site:
Contact – Student information Centre, via Ms Patsy Lynch
Telephone: 0203 826 3221