Download our FREE smartphone app today!
PSHE & SRE
Our curriculum challenges us to explore fundamental truths about the human condition and the physical world, enabling us to see beyond the immediate context of our lives and become the best version of themselves we can be. Our PHSE and SRE curricula are a fundamental way in which seek to accomplish this vision.
Values encompassed within the Design for Life programme
- Academy Values: Scholars, citizens and ambassadors.
- Discipline, Resilience, Kindness, Gratitude, Pride and Service.
- British Values/Spiritual, Moral, Social & Cultural (SMSC)
- Personal Social Health & Economic Education (PSHE)/ – Relationships & Sex Education (RSE)
- Careers/Work Related Learning (WRL) and economic wellbeing
- The Brain and learning
- Students play a central role
Social Personal Health Economic Relationships Education
The 5 Strands of our tutor and assembly programme:
- RSE (Relationships & Sex Education)
- Physical Health & Mental Wellbeing
Please find below our Design for Life and RSE curriculum